If you have dry skin or peeling problem, one of the options that you can make is to use a moisturizer. But not all products will give you the result that you want, so choosing an effective moisturizer is an important thing.
Today, I’ll be featuring one of the most trusted crème by many people, which is Nivea Crème.
I have been using Nivea Crème ever since it was introduced to me by a friend. And I can say that it is really effective for me in moisturizing aspect.
And here is my review on this product;
PRODUCT OVERVIEW (Product Claims/ Benefits)
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION
Nivea Crème contains skin-related Eucerit a unique moisturizing ingredient. It is ideally for all skin types and can be used by men, women, and children. It will help you in protecting your skin and soothing the dry skin all over your body especially places like elbows, heels and all other parts that need an extra hydration.
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidium, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit), Paraffin, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Parfum, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Beiersdorf AG Hamburg, Germany
IMPORTED/ DISTRIBUTED BY:
Beiersdorf Singapore Pte Ltd
NET WEIGHT/SIZE (actual product that I used)
WHO IT’S FOR
This product is ideal for people who’s looking for a moisturizer that can be used all over the body.
WHERE TO BUY
I bought mine at Watsons
PRICE (price may change, be guided accordingly)
HOW LONG DID I USE IT?
More than months now, and I’m still using it
WHAT I LIKE:
- It is dermatologically approved.
- It is placed in a blue tin packaging making it easy to carry, not bulky and I don’t have to worry about spillage if ever it will be press accidentally.
- It heals my dry skin easily.
- I love the scent of this crème compare to other moisturizing product.
- It is easy to apply especially in the face area or if you will only use a small amount of it.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE:
- If you will use it as your lotion, it is hard to apply because of its thick consistency.
- I have an oily skin type and using it in my face is not a good idea, it makes my face looks super oily and collects more dust and dirt.
- I tried using it as part of my regimen every night and I noticed that my blackheads increase and became more visible, and new pimples pop up.
- I don’t use Nivea Crème anymore in my face as I get a negative result, but for some other people, they get a great result.
♥♥♥ – I am satisfied using this product
♥♥ – I am not convinced using this product
♥ – I don’t want to use this product again
DISCLAIMER: The reviews stated here are my honest, personal experience and/or insights using the product and it doesn’t mean that you may get the same result as I did. It may give you same effect or the other way around.
Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope by reading this article, it helped you in any way. How about you? How’s your experience using it? I would love to read your experience. Your opinion, comments, and questions are welcome =)