Collagen is a complex structural protein that maintains strength and flexibility throughout the body. As we age, collagen depletion can lead to common signs of aging in the skin, hair, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones.
It provides specific amino acids necessary to replenishing the body’s collagen supply helps minimize fine line & wrinkles, and improves elasticity in the skin build and support bone matrix, corrects weak, broken, split and damaged nail beds, thickens fine hair, adds body and slows down hair loss, repairs connective tissues for improved elasticity, improves circulation, promotes glycine builds lean muscle to help burn fat while you sleep.
Product of U.S.A
PRODUCT OVERVIEW (Product Claims/ Benefits)
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION
NeoCell Collagen has been shown to increase skin hydration by an average of 21% and up to 50%, with 92% of test subjects experiencing increased skin hydration and 60% experiencing firmer, softer skin.
Serving Size: 6 tablets
Servings per container: 20
Amount Per Serving:
Sodium: 30 mg
Protein (from Collagen): 6 g
Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate): 60 mg
BioActive Neocell Collagen Type 1&3: 6,000 mg
May contain vegetable magnesium stearate
DOES NOT CONTAIN: gluten, soy, wheat, lactose, starch, yeast, or artificial flavors.
May contain trace amounts of naturally occurring sulfite residue.
NET WEIGHT/ SIZE
120 tablets per bottle
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Take 6 tablets daily. For maximum absorption, take on an empty stomach.
WHO IT’S FOR
This product is ideal for people who are looking for an effective brand of Collagen and a partner for oral glutathione.
WHERE TO BUY
I bought mine online @DIANE’S
*note: they repacked the product into 30 tablets
PRICE (price may change, be guided accordingly)
HOW LONG DID I USE IT?
WHAT I LIKE:
I don’t use this product alone and I am not taking it in suggested use but I am using it as a partner for my Ishigaki Glutathione. And here is my review about it.
WHAT I LIKE:
- I usually have crack nails in my feet but I noticed that it is now gone.
- I did not experience any discomfort like abdominal pain, cramps, nausea, headache, vomiting and allergic reaction.
- It is a perfect combination for my Ishigaki Glutathione Capsule.
- I experience more radiant, glowing, soft and younger looking skin than using Glutathione alone.
- My falling hair lessen.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE:
- It is not available in local stores in the Philippines, you have to purchase it online.
- It is difficult to find retailer of this product, having the whole bottle with 500 tablets is expensive.
- No FDA Approval seal but as per the label of the product, it is GMP Certified which means it is consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
- There are fake items available in the market according to online forums that I’ve read so be sure to buy only to your trusted seller.
♥♥♥ – I am satisfied using this product
♥♥ – I am not convinced using this product
♥ – I don’t want to use this product again
DISCLAIMER: The reviews stated here are my honest, personal experience and/or insights using the product and it doesn’t mean that you may get the same result as I did. It may give you same effect or the other way around.
Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope by reading this article, it helped you in any way. How about you? How’s your experience using it? I would love to read your experience. Your opinion, comments, and questions are welcome =)