VITAMIN C 1000mg with Rose Hips and Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
I have read from forums and blogs that if you are taking any brand of Glutathione, taking a Vitamin C is really required to boost its functionality. And one of the famous brands that they recommend is Kirkland Vitamin C, so now, i will share with you my experience, just keep on reading below.
Why take Vitamin C?
Aside from its boosting effect for glutathione, Vitamin C is essential to our overall good health, it is water soluble so any Vitamin C not used by the body is readily eliminated. That means that this is important vitamin needs to be replenished daily. Vitamin C is vital because it is now known to play multiple supporting roles in keeping people feeling their best.
It acts as an antioxidant which may help to protect the body’s cells from potential oxidative damage of reactive oxygen species and free radicals. It may also help strengthen the immune system function from the challenges of daily living.
PRODUCT OVERVIEW (Product Claims/ Benefits)
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION
Kirkland Signature Vitamin C is a high potency, nutritional supplement that contains a citrus complex of bioflavonoids which assist in the body’s absorption of vitamin C and rose hips which are natural source of vitamin C. It also supports the immune system and promote antioxidant activity.
It is distributed by Costco Wholesale Corporation.
Serving Size: 1 tablet (1000mg)
Servings per container: 500 tablets
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin C 1000mg
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus spp.) 100 mg
10% (10 mg) Hesperidin and Rutin
Ascorbic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Origin), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Croscamellose Sodium, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Rose Hips (Rosa spp.), Vegetable Magnesium, Stearate, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (plant origin), Polyethylene Glycol, Carnauba Wax (plant origin)
Tablet color may vary.
NET WEIGHT/ SIZE
500 tablets per bottle
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Take 1 to 2 tablets daily, preferably with a meal.
WHO IT’S FOR
This product is ideal for people who are looking for an effective brand of Vitamin C that can be use daily to fight common illness and a Vitamin C partner for oral glutathione.
WHERE TO BUY
I bought mine online @DIANE’S
*note: they repacked the product into 30 tablets
PRICE (price may change, be guided accordingly)
HOW LONG DID I USE IT?
WHAT I LIKE:
- I don’t get colds easily.
- It is a perfect combination for my Ishigaki Glutathione Capsule.
- I did not experience any discomfort like abdominal pain, cramps, nausea, headache, vomiting and allergic reaction.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE:
- The tablet size is big making it not easy to swallow.
- It is not available in local stores in the Philippines, you have to purchase it online.
- It is difficult to find retailer of this product, having the whole bottle with 500 tablets is expensive.
- No FDA Approval seal, however it has been tested, verified and certified by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), an independent, scientific organization that sets strict quality and purity standards for dietary supplements manufactured and distributed worldwide.
- There are fake items available in the market according to online forums that I’ve read so be sure to buy only to your trusted seller.
♥♥♥ – I am satisfied using this product
♥♥ – I am not convinced using this product
♥ – I don’t want to use this product again
DISCLAIMER: The reviews stated here are my honest, personal experience and/or insights using the product and it doesn’t mean that you may get the same result as I did. It may give you same effect or the other way around.
Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope by reading this article, it helped you in any way. How about you? How’s your experience using it? I would love to read your experience. Your opinion, comments, and questions are welcome =)