ISHIGAKI PREMIUM GLUTATHIONE BLEND
Amino Acid SUPPLEMENT
Commonly known as ISHIGAKI PREMIUM GLUTATHIONE – PRODUCT REVIEW
My skin is sensitive that even an insect bite turns into a black spot then, later on, will become a scar. I have a lot of old scars in my legs, small, medium or large size and I tried different whitening creams and oils from cheaper to expensive but nothing works. I’ve read from an online forum that glutathione can whiten even an old scar, so I searched for an effective glutathione brand online and found Ishigaki Glutathione, aside from it is the cheapest brand out there in the market, there are also many good reviews about this product so I give it a try. Honestly, I did not intend to use Ishigaki to whiten my skin as I have a fair complexion, i just want to give it a try to remove or lighten my scars that remain in its dark color and for other good benefits that a glutathione provide.
After trying Ishigaki Advance, I used Ishigaki Premium and here is my review about this product.
PRODUCT OVERVIEW (Product Claims/ Benefits)
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION
This unique custom-blend of Glutathione Tri-Peptide and essential amino acids were carefully formulated not just for skin lightening but as well as for the total wellness of the skin, hair, nails and bones. It helps repair damaged cells from free radical stresses and aids in attaining a healthy, smooth and fairer skin.
Serving Size: 1 capsule (850mg)
Servings per container: 30 capsules
L-Glutamic Acid: 200mgGlycine: 200mg
L- Proline: 50mg
L- Threonine: 50mg
Kosher gelatin capsule, cellulose and magnesium stearate
60 capsules per bottle
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Take 1 capsule + 1000mg Vitamin C twice a day 30 minutes before or after a meal.
*You can use any brand or kind of Vitamin C as long it is 500mg as minimum.
WHO IT’S FOR
This product is ideal for people who wants to have a white, glowing, and blooming skin
WHERE TO BUY
I bought mine online @CHESKA’S
PRICE (price may change, be guided accordingly)
HOW LONG DID I USE IT?
WHAT I LIKE:
- Affordable, CHEAPESTand effective brand of glutathione that I found available in the market.
- Expiration Date and Lot No. are printed on the label.
- It has a stinky rotten egg odor once you open the bottle, an indication that it is authentic. According to some online forums that I’ve read, authentic glutathione should smell like rotten egg.
- I did not experience vomiting, headache, nausea, abdominal pain or cramps, breakouts and any negative side effects while using it.
- It makes my skin feel smooth.
- It gives me a pinkish to rosy white skin complexion and a noticeable blooming skin.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE:
- After finishing 1 bottle, my old scar in legs did not lighten.
- It is not available in local stores in the Philippines, you have to purchase it online.
- No FDA Approval seal, however, it is manufactured to USP and Japan Standards Campbell, CA 95008 USA
- There are fake Ishigaki Glutathione that circulates in the market so be sure to buy from trusted sellers only.
♥♥♥ – I am satisfied using this product
♥♥ – I am not convinced using this product
♥ – I don’t want to use this product again
FINAL OPINION/ RECOMMENDATION
As I’ve said earlier, i tried to use this product to see if it will remove or maybe lighten my old scar and after using it for 1 month, i can say that i did not get the result that i want, i haven’t seen any changes. Maybe if i will continue to use this for several months maybe i can see improvement. However, i am amazed in the effect that Ishigaki Premium has given to my skin. I got a noticeable pinkish-white complexion, a fresh, blooming and not haggard look! My skin feels so smooth from face to legs even without using lotion so, will i purchase again? Probably YES!
DISCLAIMER: The reviews stated here are my honest, personal experience and/or insights using the product and it doesn’t mean that you may get the same result as I did. It may give you same effect or the other way around.
Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope by reading this article, it helped you in any way. How about you? How’s your experience using it? I would love to read your experience. Your opinion, comments, and questions are welcome =)